Parisian holiday -Galeries Lafayette Mall


   We woke up to sumptuous English breakfast and were all set to start our day in Paris. It being summers and too sunny we decided to go to Galeries Lafayette mall which was few yards away from our hotel in Opera. Galeries Lafayette is one of the biggest malls which has all luxury brands and there is nothing that you don’t get here. Starting from vast cosmetic range to bags, suitcases, trolleys, designer labels , jewellery, kids section, chocolates gifts and souvenir, we get them all here. I had this in my to do list so I chose to start from here today. 
  The mall is gigantic and remarkable. The roof has plentiful architecture and is done like a tomb. I haven’t ever seen such beautiful interior in any mall before.

Galeries Lafayette

  On entering the mall I am so overwhelmed to see such cosmetics array and this is truly my love affair. Brands that I don’t get in India are waiting for me to grab them. Yeah I can hear them calling me. And yes I am here to take my babies home with me. NARS being my favourite brand for lipsticks has enormous colour assortment in lipsticks, the quality is great , long lasting and we don’t get NARS in India. I make most of my trips abroad by grabbing great deals and brands which isn’t available back home. Now I start selecting from the enormous range of lipsticks at NARS and I am already feeling high. Happy hormones rushing through my veins and making me feel on top of the world as I am adding to my shopping cart. Yayy I feel rejuvenated now. Dior is another brand which has great deals abroad. So when in Paris don’t forget to grab one for yourself.
  I strolled through the floors, gazed at the eye catching selection and kept moving up. I reached the top and entered the terrace, the terrace had exquisite view of the Eifel tower and Paris definitely is known for its roof top views. Aah the divine scenery, fresh air lashing through my hair , golden sun shining bright and Eifel Tower standing high like a beauty. The view is one of its kind and not easy to describe entirely. Purely romantic, a place to be with your loved one. I embrace my husband who is the love of my life , hold his hands tight  and rise in love again! This is the power of magnificent beauty of Paris.
  I click as many selfies here, and urge my sweetheart to click me singles too. I pose and pose and pose and the session goes on hehe. After all I travel only to be clicked, isn’t it is what I ask myself.  By now we were done with Galeries Lafayette and it was time to move ahead. I had many shopping bags in my hand and many pictures in my phone. I was done and satisfied yayy.



                                                             Terrace view from Galeries Lafayette

   Then we started for Louvre Museum which is the world's largest museum and a historic monument in Paris. It isn’t easy to cover the whole museum in a day and one needs to visit the museum two to three days to cover entirely. One must not miss the Mona Lisa artwork  by Leonardo Da Vinci at the Louvre. The architecture is awesome and the monument s gigantic. The tickets for the entry cost 15 Euros.  The Louvre Pyramid is a lovely pyramid shaped structure made of glass and metal which is placed at the entrance of the museum. The pyramid is so legendary that it has a vast fan following and visitors come to Paris to get themselves clicked with the Pyramid. So did I.I got approximately five hundred pictures with the lovely and still wanted more but I understood my husband was already exhausted clicking and clicking and clicking ;) 


Louvre Pyramid


Before my hubby becomes mad at me, and I know I had been testing his patience for a while now, I try to be a little wise, which I am not and decide to take him for a cup of coffee. I will come back after a coffee break, catch the fun on my next blog.


Comments

  1. Nice and waiting for the next one. Post it soon, 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts