Some facts about dream city.Lucerne!

         Being in Lucerne I realised what i have been missing on all my life..Is there such a lovely place on earth? Is this a part of this world or is this some part of heaven i have entered mistakenly. I got a meaning for why I was here. I was in love with this place and never wanted to go back from this heaven. Serene lake and white swans swimming to glory seemed like they are enjoying their stay in this place and teasing me for missing on this beauty for soo long now. Man..I am jealous of you tiny creatures is what came to my mind. Mountain, lakes, road all in one glance of my look . I wish I could lock the lovely view in my eyes and get it along with me on my way back from Lucerne.



Lucerne is a beautiful destination with natural scenic beauty yet great shopping and eating around. Trams running on the road, buses , pedestrians and luxury cars all in the same city. Lucerne is city of the rich. It is the place which is the origin of the Swiss watches we have been dreaming to wear all our life. Lucerne, it is the  place of Carl F Bucherer , the man behind the Swiss watches since the year 1888. Be it a Chronograph or a GMT, we get them all here in Lucerne. The originality and quality is the best we can desire for. Be it a Manero or a Patravi we have them all here. Thanks to Lucerne I own some of the best in class watches now.



From watches we can move  to another love story in Lucerne which is Swiss chocolates. What a taste, what a melt ummmmm... I just can't resist them. Swiss chocolates from the Swiss Alps or the Lindt all were soo irresistible that you just can't disembark without having a dozen of them. Lucerne is also a place where you can find awesome swiss chocolates with loads of variety. Many supermarkets here host them  with good discounts and great offers in the season. Its such a sumptuous journey then!



Its injustice if we forget to  mention about the lovely shops and cute outlets which house such lovely articles be it a gift item or a souvenir. Not to forget we get one the best shoes here. Best in class stores to assist ones shoe tantrums hehe.

Apart from these worldly things Lucerne has plenty to give us which is a treat to our eyes. Below is the list of some not to miss places in Lucerne:

Kapellbrucke
Lions Monument
Lake lucerne by boat
Trip to Mt.Pilatus
Swiss transport museum
Jesuit Church
Mt.Rigi
Mt.Titlis from Engelberg (Engelburg is just an hour from Lucerne by train)

Lucerne may not be the capital of Switzerland but it is surely my dream capital. I cherish my memories and the wonderful stay I had in the lovely city. And don't worry on your trip to Lucerne as they speak English and understand english both, hehe! Most commonly spoken languages there is German , French , Italian and Roman which is a small percentage but yes they all mostly understand and speak in English. So pack your bags folks and explore the most beautiful place on earth. Lucerne!












Comments

  1. Very nicely written. Wish I could go there someday. I loved your writing style, short, crisp, interesting and very informative. Since you have started writing, will expect you to continue with more of such lovely pieces. Wish you all the best and consider me as your first fan if there Is no one ahead of me. Your description of the place and things to be done there has created interest in me and I am sure it will do the same to others and that is what a blogger looks for. You did it in the very first blog ( I am not aware of any other blog of yours). Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am overwhelmed with such a lovely feedback, I am glad you liked it, It gives me motivation to write more. Thank you soo much for understanding my thoughts so well, i feel this first blog of mine has succeeded well then :). And definitely do visit this place :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts